Serving Students, Parents and Teachers for Grades 6-12
Secondary PTA is doing a fundraiser panel on Thursday, April 12 in the Media Center.
We will get $7 for everyone that comes, whether or not they can actually do the panel.
It only takes 15 minutes of your time. Sign up now to help! Childcare will be available if needed.
Please share this with others. All are welcome to help!
We're using SignUp.com (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming activity.
Please sign up for Fundraiser Panel!
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/login/entry/84702033807932600
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Meetings are the second Tuesday of the month at 7PM in the Secondary Campus Media Center.
Check us out on Facebook @FinneytownSecondaryPTA
PTA is committed to being the leading resource for parent involvement and
supporting public school education. PTA offer comprehensive resources for helping parents get
involved and stay involved in the lives of their children. As a member of the PTA, you will have access
to a variety of resources online
so you can learn about new ways to make a difference in your student's life.
The PTA Vision
Making every child's potential a reality.
The PTA Mission
· A powerful voice for all children
· A relevant resource for families and communities, and
· A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
The PTA Values
Follow us on Facebook.